Thursday, February 19, 2009

Latest News--We're Changing Countries

We have withdrawn our application for Kyrgyzstan. We bear no ill will toward the country or its officials, but we're only getting older and it's time to move on. We've decided we still have it in us for one more try, so we're now preparing a dossier for Russia. Here's my new blog: Crump Kids.

8 comments:

Corinne said...

We are doing the same !

Maria said...

I know this is a hard decision to have to make (having made it a few times myself), but only you know what is right for your family. I will be following along with this newest adventure as well!!

Allison said...

Such a hard decision to make but you just have to follow your gut. I can't wait to follow your new journey. The Russian children are absolutely wonderful!

Amanda said...

Hi Jeanne,

We too are changing countries from Kyrg to Kaz as we too are not getting any younger, good luck to you lets hope this time next year we both have a new addition to our family!!!!. We would love to follow your new blog our email is dvigale@optonline.net thanks Amanda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I hope you too find happiness in your new adventure! I will be thinking and praying for your family

Christina said...

Good luck with your new country. I will be following your blog closely.

Corinne said...

Thanks for your comment and invite.Love to follow along another Russian Adventure.Email is den@brinkmanlaw.com

Jackie said...

Hey Jeanne, I hope all is going well with you. I'm not sure if you saw my email, but I'd love to follow your new blog.

Jackie